NTG Neue Technologien GmbH
NTG Neue Technologien GmbH is a worldwide operating mechanical engineering company located in the heart of the european Union. Made in Germany is not just an empty phrase for us. No difference if simple job order parts or complex procedural plants, everything is manufactured inhouse.
Just spend a few minutes to get an overview about our products and services. If you need further informations, donÂ´t hesitate to contact us. Our high skilled team is always at your disposal.
- Meet NTG at the Laser World of Photonics exhibition in Munich from 13.-16. May 2013, Hall B2, booth 363. We will present a brandnew IBF plant with unique features.
- NTG awarded a contract for an IBF 1000, for a FRANZ-RFQ the most innovative NTG accelerator design and a research plant for turbojet-engines. All these contracts confirm the status of NTG as a High-Tech-company.
- NTG will present IBF-technology and capabilities at the JSPE International symposium in Tokyo from 13.-14. March 2013.
- Meet NTG at the accelerator conference IPAC2013 in Shanghai from 12.-17. May 2012.
- NTG awarded a contract for an IBF 2000 which will be the biggest IBF plant NTG has ever build.
- NTG won a IBF-competition amongst potential IBF-suppliers in 2012 almost before the official termination of the contest. More details upon request.
- Visit NTG at the Laser World of Photonics India in Mumbay, September 14th to 16th 2012, German Pavillion, booth C26
- NTG paper on "NEW APPROACHES IN HIGH POWER RFQ TECHNOLOGY" from IPAC2011 now online.
- Meet NTG at the OPTATEC 2012 in Frankfurt, May 22nd to 25th, 2012 Hall 3.0 booth I 16.
- Meet NTG at the accelerator conference IPAC2012 in New Orleans from 20.-25. May 2012.
- Vaccuum Technology: A new test stand extents the possiblities in the field of vacuum technology at NTG. Depending on the object and surface treatment tests in the range of 10e-11 mbar are possible now. An example can be found hereVacuum Technology.
- Meet NTG at the Laser World of Photonics in Munich, May 23rd to 26th, 2011, Booth B2.361 (CCUPOB)
- Meet NTG at the Laser World of Photonics CHINA, March 15th to 17th, 2011, Booth 4266
- Meet NTG at the Photonics West Conference in San Francisco, January 25th to 27th, North Hall, Booth 4136
- Meet NTG at the euspen-conference "Manufacturing Technologies to support Large Science Projects" in Paris on November 25th and 26th, 2010
- NTG will participate at the LINAC10 in Tsukuba, Japan (September 12th to 17th)
- We present our products at the CIOE in Shenzen, China (September 06th to 09th). Please visit us at booth B238 in the international zone.
- NTG presents new brochure - NTG at a glance
- New interferometer installed at NTG for R&D works
- NTG presents IBF-100 plant at the OPTATEC, 2010 in Frankfurt (June 15th to 18th, 2010)
- NTG presents Technology at the AOMATT, 2010 in Dalian (April 26th to 29th)
- NTG started to build a new assembly hall (400sqm)
- Photovoltaic-plant - produced more than 180000kWh in 2009.
- NTG presents IBF-Technology at OPTIFAB in Rochester, USA
- NTG presents IBF-100 plant at the LASER World of Photonics, 2009
NTG expands its product range
As of now NTG expands its product range. Customer designed Ceramic-to-metal Assemblies are available for various applications. Due to the fact that these components are mainly used in particle acceleration applications, they are the ideal extension for NTGÂ´s product range. More than 40 years of experience in the field of vacuum technique are a solid fundament for these components.
More information you can find in the brochure "Ceramic-to-metal assemblies" in the download area.
You can also meet us at the IPAC 2012 in New Orleans (May 20 to 25, 2012)
NTG buys PET
NTG is proud to announce that from January 01, 2011 the well known company PET will be owned by NTG.
PET who was founded by Dr. Peter Strehl and Hubert Kraus is known as a reliable partner for finding solutions for all beam diagnostic problems over many years.
By taking over the business NTG is extending its almost broad product range.
Dr. Strehl and Mr. Kraus will support NTG by implementing their products for the next 3 years.