NTG Neue Technologien GmbH
NTG Neue Technologien GmbH is a worldwide operating mechanical engineering company located in the heart of the european Union. Made in Germany is not just an empty phrase for us. No difference if simple job order parts or complex procedural plants, everything is manufactured inhouse.
Just spend a few minutes to get an overview about our products and services. If you need further informations, donÂ´t hesitate to contact us. Our high skilled team is always at your disposal.
- The CW-RFQ prototype for the FRANZ Project has been tested at high power recently. After only a few hours a power level of 100 kW/m has been reached at stable operation. This exciting result paves the way for high power applications such as nuclear wast transmutation (ADS) etc.
- Meet NTG at the LINAC14 conference in Geneva, September 01.-05. 2014.
- Meet NTG at the IPAC14 conference in Dresden, June 16.-18. 2014
- Meet NTG at the booth of our partner Enable KK at the OPIE in Yokohama, Japan, April 23rd to 25th, 2014.
- Meet NTG at the OPTATEC 2014 in Frankfurt, May 20th to 22nd, 2014 Hall 3.0 booth I 16. NTG will present a brand new plant design.
More informations you can find in our News Archive.
NTG expands its product range
As of now NTG expands its product range. Customer designed Ceramic-to-metal Assemblies are available for various applications. Due to the fact that these components are mainly used in particle acceleration applications, they are the ideal extension for NTGÂ´s product range. More than 40 years of experience in the field of vacuum technique are a solid fundament for these components.
More information you can find in the brochure "Ceramic-to-metal assemblies" in the download area.
You can also meet us at the IPAC 2012 in New Orleans (May 20 to 25, 2012)
NTG buys PET
NTG is proud to announce that from January 01, 2011 the well known company PET will be owned by NTG.
PET who was founded by Dr. Peter Strehl and Hubert Kraus is known as a reliable partner for finding solutions for all beam diagnostic problems over many years.
By taking over the business NTG is extending its almost broad product range.
Dr. Strehl and Mr. Kraus will support NTG by implementing their products for the next 3 years.