- 2015-03-17&18 Braunschweig
7. HLEM – Asphere Metrology Asphere On Joint Investigations
- 2015-05-03 to 08: Richmond, VA, USA 6th International Particel Accelerator Conference
- 2015-05-26 to 29: Brno Conference of DGaO
- 2015-05-22 to 25: Munich – Laser World of photonics
Hear the latest news about IBF and IBE.
- 2014-02-01: NTG expands IBF lab, AFM and White Light Interferometer now available for R&D projects.
- The CW-RFQ prototype for the FRANZ Project has been tested at high power recently. After only a few hours a power level of 100 kW/m has been reached at stable operation. This exciting result paves the way for high power applications such as nuclear wast transmutation (ADS) etc.
- Meet NTG at the LINAC14 conference in Geneva, September 01.-05. 2014.
- Meet NTG at the IPAC14 conference in Dresden, June 16.-18. 2014
- Meet NTG at the booth of our partner Enable KK at the OPIE in Yokohama, Japan, April 23rd to 25th, 2014.
- Meet NTG at the OPTATEC 2014 in Frankfurt, May 20th to 22nd, 2014 Hall 3.0 booth I 16. NTG will present a brand new plant design.
- Meet NTG at the Optifab exhibition in Rochester from 15.-17. October 2013, booth 106. We will present news about IBF technology.
- The CW-RFQ prototype for the FRANZ Project at IAP has been tested at low level RF-conditions. The results are very promising. Please find more detailes here.
- Meet NTG at the accelerator conference IPAC2013 in Shanghai from 12.-17. May 2013.
- Meet NTG at the Laser World of Photonics exhibition in Munich from 13.-16. May 2013, Hall B2, booth 363. We will present a brandnew IBF plant with unique features.
- NTG awarded a contract for an IBF 1000, for the FRANZ-RFQ the most innovative NTG/IAP accelerator design and a research plant for turbojet-engines. All these contracts confirm the status of NTG as a High-Tech-company.
- NTG will present IBF-technology and capabilities at the JSPE International symposium in Tokyo from 13.-14. March 2013.
- NTG awarded a contract for an IBF 2000 which will be the biggest IBF plant NTG has ever build.
- NTG won a IBF-competition amongst potential IBF-suppliers in 2012 almost before the official termination of the contest. More details upon request.
- Visit NTG at the Laser World of Photonics India in Mumbay, September 14th to 16th 2012, German Pavillion, booth C26
- NTG paper on “NEW APPROACHES IN HIGH POWER RFQ TECHNOLOGY” from IPAC2011 now online.
- Meet NTG at the OPTATEC 2012 in Frankfurt, May 22nd to 25th, 2012 Hall 3.0 booth I 16.
- Meet NTG at the accelerator conference IPAC2012 in New Orleans from 20.-25. May 2012.
- Vaccuum Technology: A new test stand extents the possiblities in the field of vacuum technology at NTG. Depending on the object and surface treatment tests in the range of 10e-11 mbar are possible now. An example can be found here.
- Meet NTG at the Laser World of Photonics in Munich, May 23rd to 26th, 2011, Booth B2.361 (CCUPOB)
- Meet NTG at the Laser World of Photonics CHINA, March 15th to 17th, 2011, Booth 4266
- Meet NTG at the Photonics West Conference in San Francisco, January 25th to 27th, North Hall, Booth 4136
- Meet NTG at the euspen-conference “Manufacturing Technologies to support Large Science Projects” in Paris on November 25th and 26th, 2010
- NTG will participate at the LINAC10 in Tsukuba, Japan (September 12th to 17th)
- We present our products at the CIOE in Shenzen, China (September 06th to 09th). Please visit us at booth B238 in the international zone.
- NTG presents new brochure – NTG at a glance
- July-2010: NTG receives new interferometer
- 2010-02-06: IBF Technology at Optatec 2010
NTG presents an IBF 100 plant at the Optatec 2010 in Frankfurt, dated June 15th to 18th.
Be our guest and visit us at in hall 3 at both I16 (together with Nanotech. Kompetenzzentrum).Get more informations about our new IBF 1500 plant for processing mirror segments for astronomical applications.
- 2009-07-31: NTG increases its fabrication capacity
Two weeks ago the works at the new 400sqm big NTG assembly hall started.Combined with the new building is the installation of a climated room for interferometer measurement in the existing assembly hall.With the new building job order production and high technology applications will be totally separated from each other.
- 2009-04-03: Presentation of IBF-100 plant at LASER World of Photonics 2009
Between 15th and 18th of June, 2009 you can visit us at the LASER World of Photonics exhibition in Munich (B2/361). Here you can see an IBF-100 plant live and get an impression about the functionality and the abilities of the plant and its technology.
- 2009-03-20: 203,73 KWp – Photovoltaic-plant
On December 11th, 2008 our new 203,73KWp Photovoltaic plant on the roof of the main building started to produce electrical power. 1116 PV-modules on a area of approx. 2,500 sqm shall produce about 185,000kWh per year and save about 100 tons carbon dioxide.We are proud that we produce almost the power we are consuming in our work job without producing CO2. Thats our small contribute to our planet.These works were combined with a complete renovation of the roof to improve the thermal insulation of the whole building.
On March 31, 2009 the plant achieved 1022kWh, the highest daily rate of power generation up to now.
- 2009-01-26: Presentation of IBF-Technologie at OPTIFAB
Attend the most important optical fabrication event in North America – SPIE OPTIFAB and you´ll see newest inventions in IBF-Technology which will be presented by NTG on may, 13th 2009.
- Presentation of IBF 100 at OF&T in Rochester
For the first time NTG´s latest invention in the field of Ion Beam Figuring systems, the IBF-100 was presented to a brought audience. At the OF&T meeting in Rochester, USA, scientists from all parts of the world were informed about the advantages of the new plant.